Robert W. Bly’s Bly Copy Training is a comprehensive program that teaches copywriting skills to beginners and advanced writers alike. The program includes a variety of resources and tools to help you improve your copywriting skills, including video lessons, live webinars, worksheets, and templates. You’ll learn the principles of persuasive writing, how to craft headlines and calls-to-action, and how to write effective copy for different mediums and platforms, including email, websites, and social media. The program also includes personal coaching and feedback from Robert W. Bly himself, so you can get expert guidance and support as you develop your copywriting skills.
Here are the rephrased descriptions of the modules and bonuses included in the Bly Copy Training program:
- Core Course Module 1: Overview Learn how to establish a successful freelance copywriting business and become an A-level copywriter. Discover how to attract more clients and improve your copywriting results.
- Core Course Module 2: Gaining Deep Prospect Knowledge Understand the S.A.P. formula for copywriting success and discover 15 ways to gain a deep understanding of your customer’s mindset. Learn the B.D.F formula for uncovering the core buying complex and the 17 fundamental human desires to tap into.
- Core Course Module 3: The Motivating Sequence Discover the 5-step Motivating Sequence for maximum response and other formulas for making your copy even stronger. Learn how to make profitable free gift offers and the secrets of successful chess sets and other products.
- Core Course Module 4: Differentiating Your Product Learn the 3-part Unique Selling Proposition and 12 ways to make your product superior and unique. Understand false logic and the FAB Pyramid, and discover how Robert Allen, Fran Capo, and Mountaineer Mouse used differentiation in their copy.
- Core Course Module 5: Creating Irresistible Offers Discover the 4 elements of winning offers and learn how to position part of your product as the premium. Understand the magic of a dollar and the 4 U’s formula. Learn how to create pricing and guarantee offers that work.
- Core Course Module 6: Writing Copy That Sells Learn how to make your copy easier to read with the 4-S formula and why word choice matters. Discover the power of specifics and get a copywriting lesson from Texas Holdem and Monty.
- Core Course Module 7: Prospecting Understand 12 proven self-promotion techniques and a lead-generating letter that pulled a 10% response. Learn how to create a Copywriting Information Kit and the MAD-FU formula for qualifying potential clients. Discover how to generate leads from your website.
- Core Course Module 8: Getting Prospects to Hire You Learn the 15 reasons why clients hire freelance copywriters and the 9 steps for converting sales leads into copywriting clients. Discover how to handle potential clients who ghost you and 23 copywriting niches.
- Bonus Course Module #9: Content Marketing Discover how to convert free content requests into qualified sales leads and how to enhance curated content. Learn how to create your content with fill-in-the-blank worksheets and tailor your content delivery format to your prospect’s learning mode.
- Bonus Course Module #10: Websites Learn how to create a dual-appeal home page, choose a domain name, and create popular home page layouts. Understand SEO for your website.
- Bonus Course Module #11: Videos Discover common video run times and script word length, and get 9 tips for writing video sales letters. Learn the power of demonstration and problem/solution videos and using educational videos to sell your product or service.
- Bonus Course Module #12: Building Your Copywriting Business Learn the 7 key elements of freelance success, 5 ways to deliver extraordinary client service, and how to retain good clients for years. Discover the ABM method of getting new clients and 4 secrets to a long and prosperous copywriting career.
- sunny asked 3 weeks ago
- You must login to post comments