To execute the “:use db” command using Liquibase with the Neo4j plugin, you can follow the steps below.
- Open your command prompt or terminal and navigate to the directory where your Liquibase project is located.
- Type in the command “liquibase” followed by the Neo4j-specific command “–url” and the URL of the database you want to use. For example:
- Next, add the “–changeLogFile” command followed by the path to your changelog file.
- Finally, add the “–liquibase-command” command followed by the Neo4j-specific command “:use db”.
The full command should look something like this:
liquibase –url=”jdbc:neo4j:bolt://localhost:7687″ –changeLogFile=”path/to/changelog.xml” –liquibase-command=”:use db”
Hit enter to execute the command and Liquibase should run the “:use db” command with the specified database URL.
- sunny asked 1 month ago
- You must login to post comments